Some of you may know that
I have been recording interviews with designers from different disciplines for
the past seven years. They are called RDInsight and are available to listen to
or download on the Royal Society of Art’s website. I now intend to not only
bring all of those RDInsight recordings onto this site but I also want to expand
the idea into Graphic Journey Radio exploring wider areas of interest for the
design community. But I don’t want to, and can’t, do it all alone. That’s where
you, dear readers, just might be able to help.
But let’s get one thing out of the way first. There’s no money. OK, so I’ve lost 75% of my readers already. For the remaining 25%, I need a handful of enthusiastic creatives who are into sound design, audio recording and editing. And thinking longer term budding producers, writers and even presenters. I know it all sounds a bit grand. But with help I think we could create something really special that doesn’t currently exist.
So if you, or someone you know, has experience, energy and enthusiasm in any of the areas above, I’d love to hear from you. firstname.lastname@example.org